The followings are suggestions for better poster presentation. Authors may design their posters and create the content in their own preferred style. However, please keep the poster size to be maximum 90cmx90cm (35x35 inch), preferably A1 size on PDF Format. Poster materials will be printed by the committee, please upload the poster in Registration Form.
- Use the Arial font or Times New Roman. If these two fonts are not available, try universe or another Sans Serif font such as Verdana
- The title of your poster should be done in Title case and readable from a distance of at least 2 meters
- All text can be easily readable from a distance of 1 or 2 meters
- All graphs and charts should be at least 20x30 cm. Graphs and figures make a poster more interesting
- Use color to attract attention, but do not use too many different colors, because then it may become a distraction
- Tables should be kept simple and used sparingly. Graphs are generally more effective
- Start your poster with an introduction, and finish with a clear conclusion, focusing on the major finding of the work you are presenting.